Vote for Me!

You can vote once a day!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Angel's Landing Pictures

I will spare everyone with more tales of the hike but felt that I really needed to share more pictures from Angel's Landing. Enjoy!

Walters Wiggles looking up.
Safety(?!?!) chain


Looking down (Ok, I didn't look down)

Right on the edge...with a smile on my face!

This was not an illusion. The chain actually was off the edge

This was worse than it looks

This wasn't!

Looking down...gulp!

Ahh, an easy spot!

:)

The river below

Canyon View

The specs at the top of the picture under the tree? People!

Stepping over the edge?

Look how far!

Yuppers...STRAIGHT DOWN!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. Check us out as we add more children's audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shellie! I will keep an eye out. Even though my kids are older, I have friends who have little ones.

    ReplyDelete