Vote for Me!

You can vote once a day!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Minne-apple

Bright and early tomorrow, I head to Minneapolis. By bright and early I mean on the road at or around 6 am. Yuck. The good thing about this trip is that it should be an easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy of a work trip. I know I will regret saying that on Thursday when all I want to do is get home.

I won't be able to people watch at the airport this trip but I will assure you that the drivers on the road will do their share to thoroughly annoy entertain me on the way there.  There are many ways they can manage this:

  • Drive slowly in the passing lane.
  • Pass me and then go in front of me and slow down so I have to then pass them. Rinse and repeat.
  • Ride my tail so close that I think our cars will mate and make little mutant Subyotas.

So, I will need to make sure I get a good night's rest and put on my patient cap for the drive. Sadly, I think I misplaced that when I cleaned my office. 

Hoping the snow will be gone this time....
A trip to Minneapolis is not complete for me without a foray to the Mall of America and Ikea. And I get to do it by myself! The MOA is always a good place to people watch. I am kicking myself for deleting the picture of the girl with the dog collar and leash being led around by her boyfriend. Now THAT was a sight to see. It always amazes me what people do. It makes me seem really normal. 

So here's to getting some good stories for you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment